Tuesday, May 20

the.promise



I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say.
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be.
But if you wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,
I promise, I promise you I will...

If you need a friend,
don't look to a stranger,
You know in the end,
I'll always be there.

And when you're in doubt,
and when you're in danger,
Take a look all around,
and I'll be there.

*chorus:
I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say. (I promise you)
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be. (I promise you)
But if you wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,(I promise you)
I promise, I promise you I will.



When your day is through,
and so is your temper,
You know what to do,
I'm gonna always be there.

Sometimes if I shout,
it's not what's intended.
These words just come out,
with no gripe to bear.

*repeat chorus

I gotta tell ya, I need to tell ya, I gotta tell ya, I gotta tell yaaaa ...



by New Found Glory feat. Chris Carrabba - The Promise

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Just in the mood kot? Hehehe..









7 org mencarut.:

Anonymous said...

lirik yg ada 'gotta gotta' ni yg buat gua tanak dgr lagu mereka. 'wanna wanna' ke sama lah semua. kalau 'wanie wanie' lagilah... boleh bersimpul tali perut dgn tali persahabatan!

Anonymous said...

wanie2 kejadahnye pek

Gaban Lazzara said...

Big L: Lela lu nak dgr? Dinamik ke?

as3: dia mmg. lu jgn layan dia.

zawani said...

pek,kau meyeru namaku ke pek?
rindukah dikau?

Anonymous said...

har har har har..

Gaban Lazzara said...

wanie: gua malas btul la kalau org cpt perasan ni.

as3: lu jgn gelak. heemmm heeeemm.

Anonymous said...

gaban : shadap yu, wat du yu no?